The Kellogg’s Breakfast Club Network Sustainability Package Application Form
Kellogg’s has teamed up with Forever Manchester, a UK Charity and Northumbria University to provide FREE online training to help you run a successful breakfast club. The sustainability training is a one stop resource and the material is available at the click of a button 24 hours a day. It includes information on the benefits of breakfast clubs, healthy eating and child nutrition, effective planning and handy hints on funding and marketing – all crucial for the long term success of your club.
You can apply for this training up until 31st July 2016. Once your application form has been received, your contact details will be passed to Northumbria University who will contact you with the joining instructions for the training
Breakfast clubs who have successfully completed the training will be eligible to be assessed for further support from Kellogg’s, in the form of a sustainability grant to the value of £500.
Please read the following before beginning your application:
- Your breakfast club must be already set up and based in a school or community organisation in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- If you have previously received an award through the Kellogg's Breakfast Club Network Sustainability Package, you will not be eligible to apply again.
- A limited number of sustainability grants are available so priority will be given to:
- schools that have 30% and above of children eligible for free school meals
- community based breakfast clubs that can evidence how their children are disadvantaged
By applying you will automatically sign up to the Kellogg’s Breakfast Club Network and will receive offers of funding, food and other support as and when it becomes available.
If you are unsure about any of the above text or have any other queries then please contact Forever Manchester on 0044 161 214 0940 or e-mail email@example.com
Please enter your e-mail address below. Using this e-mail address we will send you a unique link that will allow you to continue the application process.